Cincinnati is a city that’s changing fast. It’s growing in population and economic development, but it’s also becoming a hub for craft beer, restaurants and entertainment.
Some of these restaurants are new to the scene, while others have been around for years. They’re all worth checking out if you’re looking for something new to try in Cincinnati.
Here are some famous restaurants in Cincinnati:
1. The Eagle Food and Beer Hall – Over-the-Rhine’s newest restaurant opened up this summer. It serves American food with a German twist, plus it has more than 100 beers on tap.
2. Bakersfield OTR – This Mexican restaurant has been around since the early ’90s, but it recently underwent major renovations and now looks completely different than before.
3. Taste of Belgium – This Belgian waffle shop offers sweet and savory waffles as well as beer and wine by the glass or bottle (or growler).
4. The Overlook Restaurant & Bar – Located atop Mount Adams’ Incline Railway, this restaurant offers views of Downtown Cincinnati from above while you dine on modern American cuisine with an international flair.
5. Kaze Sushi – This family-owned restaurant serves authentic, traditional Japanese food as well as an extensive sushi menu for those who prefer something lighter (or less greasy).
7. The Overlook Restaurant & Bar – Located atop Mount Adams’ Incline Railway, this restaurant offers views of Downtown Cincinnati from above while you dine on modern American cuisine with an international flair.
8. Okto – This Greek restaurant serves up authentic gyros, falafel and other Mediterranean dishes and is one of the most famous restaurants Cincinnati has.
Cincinnati is a great food city. From the local offerings to the incredible restaurants in the downtown area, there’s something for everyone. If you’re looking for an unforgettable culinary experience while visiting Cincinnati, check out one of these restaurants!